Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fabric Headband Tutorial: The girls wear headbands every day, and one of them loses said headband every day. Instead of buying new ones every week, I thought I would make some with the fabric I have laying around. They look great!

DIY bracelet!
DIY bracelet!

Download whole gallery
diy bracelet
diy bracelet

Download whole gallery
I really want to try this and see how it comes out! It would be nice in the office =D
I really want to try this and see how it comes out! It would be nice in the office =D

Download whole gallery
Fabric Headband Tutorial: The girls wear headbands every day, and one of them loses said headband every day. Instead of buying new ones every week, I thought I would make some with the fabric I have laying around. They look great!
Fabric Headband Tutorial: The girls wear headbands every day, and one of them loses said headband every day. Instead of buying new ones every week, I thought I would make some with the fabric I have laying around.  They look great!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment