Saturday, December 21, 2013

My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!

Bracelets in hollydoodledesign...
Bracelets in hollydoodledesign...

Download whole gallery
Knotted Headband Tutorial {and a couple more!} // a lemon squeezy home
Knotted Headband Tutorial {and a couple more!} // a lemon squeezy home

Download whole gallery
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!
My friend Corinne made me some of these for christmas, and they are awesome!!! dip the bottle of wine glasses into chalkboard paint and later use them for labeling! Also, the chalk paint comes in sooo many colors!

Download whole gallery
bracelet #diy
bracelet #diy

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment