Thursday, December 19, 2013

OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

DIY Bracelets
DIY Bracelets

Download whole gallery
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s
OMG this would help with my cords! I HATE cords! Definitely going to try this.. Just hoping the powerstrip doesn't get too hot in the box without the air circulation. :s

Download whole gallery
diy friendship bracelets
diy friendship bracelets

Download whole gallery
lace on ribbon headband
lace on ribbon headband

Download whole gallery
DIY bracelet.
DIY bracelet.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment